Celebrate Earth Day the Only Southern Made way
Here's a few ideas on how you can enjoy your daily activities, while being friendlier to our Mother Earth.
- Our hand poured soy candles are friendlier on the environment as they don't contain extra chemicals and additives. Plus, they make your home smell extra yummy. Check out all the candles we offer here.
- Eating, shopping and drinking local reduces transportation costs associated with produce and goods that are far away. This "drink local" sign is made from reclaimed wood as an added, recycled feature.
- Recycle those beer caps and turn them into art with a beer cap map sign - form + function! We have different versions - a growler, a sign that spells "beer," an outline of the state of South Carolina and one that represents the good ole' USA.
- Unplug from electronics and read a good book. We've got a great bookmark for you to use.
- Choose reusable cups and tea towels. Both cut down on paper and styrofoam consumption - and you can show your sense of humor and style with custom captions!
We hope you have a great Earth Day. Let us know how you celebrate!